- Artworks must be suitably presented, with wire and hooks attached to the back if the work is to be wall-mounted.
- Each entry must show NAME, TITLE and PRICE on the back/base.
- Artists are limited to 3 items each and the entry fee is $15 per item.
- Payment – Direct Deposit (preferred)
Jugiong Art Exhibition – Bendigo Bank
Account No. 160373676
Please use “your surname” as the reference
- Artworks are to be limited in size to be no more than 1 square metre per piece (max 3 pieces in total).
- All works must have been completed within the 12 months prior to the Art Exhibition.
- All insurance costs are to be met by exhibitors.
- The greatest possible care will be taken of works but the organisers will not accept liability for any loss or damage.
- The organisers reserve the right to not accept any work considered unsuitable.
- Entries are to be delivered to the Jugiong Memorial Hall on Thursday 27 October 2022 between 9.00 am and 10.00 am, unless other arrangements have been made with the organisers.
- A commission of 25% will be charged on all sales of artworks. (Proceeds will go to the maintenance and repair of the historic St John the Evangelist Church, Jugiong).
- Unsold works are to be collected from the Jugiong Memorial Hall on Sunday 30 October 2022 after 4.15 pm and before 5.15 pm, unless other arrangements have been made with the organisers.
View the entry form